What is Agile?
The Agile framework includes the iterative and incremental methods which are to be used throughout the development lifecycle. The Agile Project Management execution yields desired output in the business environment. The teams become more expectable and creative. The Agile Project Management training includes Agile PM Foundation and Agile PM Practitioner course. The Agile framework can be diagrammatically represented as:
Principles of Agile:
- The users must contribute actively.
- The team members are allowable to take decisions.
- The necessities may change, but the duration remains the fix.
- The requests are collected at high-level and lightweight.
- Applicability of 80-20 rule
- The integration testing is completed on the project.
- A cooperative method between all stakeholders is necessary.
What are the benefits of taking the course?
The benefits are:
- Get the high level of knowledge in the handling projects with agile methods.
- The delegates can prepare for both the courses from a single source.
- Learn about business agility by which you can respond to the adapting environment.
- The Agile methodology provides the skills for working in the complex adaptive systems. The Agile methods separate the development of projects into sprints.
- The Agile certification provides reliability in the person’s profile.
- Learning prioritisation helps you to understand the working of a team
- Effectively plan, execute and deliver the projects in a company
Why Choose Pentagon training?
Pentagon is the best training provider as it provides the expertise and accomplishment in required domain. We have experienced and certified instructors. Working with them, you will get the best support. The candidates will get hands-on practice on agile methodologies.
Pentagon training’s portal provides support and will be available for 24*7 for the assistance. We are available to answer the queries. It handles all the doubts before, during and after the completion of the course.