An Introduction to Six Sigma
- What is Six Sigma as a Management philosophy?
- Six Sigma Steps, Rules, and its Metrics
- Define Effective teamwork
- Related Case Study
- What are Problem Statements?
- Define Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Define Kano
- Identify Critical to Quality
- What are measurement challenges?
- What is the baseline of Process Performance?
- Define Process Mapping and Value Stream Mapping
- What is Exploratory Data Analysis?
- Define Value Analysis
- What are various types of waste?
- The 5 Why’s of Root Cause Analysis and the Ishikawa diagrams
- Evaluating Improvement Solutions
- Define Ease & Effect Matrix
- An Overview of Risk Management
- Improvement Maintenance
- Measuring Ongoing process
- An Overview of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- What is an example of Yellow Belt improvement?
- Case Study (Financial Services)