An Overview of Software Concepts
- Procedures and implications with centralised and decentralised environments
- Procedures of Security Design
- What is software development?
Requirements of Security Software:
- An Overview of security controls
- Classifying and categorising data
- Functional and operational requirements
An Introduction to Secure Software Design
- Implementing requirements into design
- Describing design process and design requirements
- An overview of threat modelling
Secure Software Coding
- What are coding and testing standards?
- The types of security tools
Secure Software Testing
- Testing for Security and Quality Assurance
- Various types of Testing
- Influence Assessment and Corrective Action
- Lifecycle Management data tests
- What are risks?
- Self-governing Testing Methods
Supply Chain and Software Acquisition
- What is Supplier Sourcing?
- The summary of software delivery
- Assessing risks