- Introduction to speed reading
- Securing Comprehension
- Using Your Reading Stick Shift
- Organising Your Reading
- Finding Information Quickly
- Working With Your Eyes and brain
- Reducing the Talking (also known as “Sub-vocalization”)
- Expanding Your Peripheral Vision
- What is your current reading speed?
- What is speed reading?
- What is speed reading not?
- Why is speed reading necessary?
- Why speed reading works?
- Can you improve your reading speed?
- How fast can I read with training?
- Is it difficult to improve your reading speed?
- Does reading faster reduce comprehension?
- How long before I can read faster?
- Why so many students struggle with slow reading speed?
- Who are some of the fastest speed readers in the world?
- Learning the speed reading systems
- Ten factors affecting reading speed
- Ten rules you must follow to increase your reading speed
- Increase reading speed while maintaining comprehension
- How to deal with graphs, diagrams and formulas while reading
- How to utilise speed drills to increase your reading speed
- Difference between reading on paper and screen
- Apply the sweep techniques
- How to remember more of what you read?
- How fast can your brain process information
- How to approach dry, challenging and technical materials
- Read for hours without less eye strain or fatigue
- Implement the hop technique
- Customising and personalising your reading technique peripheral and focused vision
- Improve focus, concentration and attention for faster reading speed
- learn how to tune in with laser-like focus while reading
- Know how to concentration for a longer period while reading the best diet to improve your concentration
Fundamentals of Speed Reading
- Purpose of Speed Reading
- Speed Reading vs. Comprehension
Application of Speed Reading
- Dictionary Speed Search
- Short Story Reading
- Research Scanning
Methods of Speed Reading
- Speed Reading Movements
- Your Current Reading Technique
- Redefining Your Reading Style
- Speed Reading Understanding Check
- Basic and Advanced Vocabulary
- Idiomatic Expressions